About Subramanian S
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 28 - 32 Years
12 years of experience in Substation Automation, Protection and Communication Systems for Utilities, Industries and Onshore/Offshore platforms.
- Have strong Technical Engineering and Site Commissioning experience in Substation Automation Systems (SAS / SCMS / SCS), Power Management Systems, Numerical Bay control IEDs, RTU / PLCs, Cyber security adaptations and communication protocols such as IEC 61850, IEC-60870-5-101/104, IEC 103, IP/MPLS-TP, TCP/IP, Modbus, DNP, LON, SPA and OPC.
- Successfully commissioned Substation Automation System for major end users in INDIA, UAE and QATAR.
- Experience in preparing Design documents, Signal Lists, FAT/SAT protocols, O&M manuals, Interlocking & Synchro logics, GOOSE engineering and Cyber security implementations.
- Knowledge on Health and safety, Project risk assessment.
- Highly-determined and result oriented achiever with good track record of identifying business opportunities in the portfolio of Retrofits Solutions, Extensions and upgrade services, Service agreements, Cyber security care agreements, Life cycle services, Automation systems, Wired & Wireless telecommunication systems, RTUs, Numerical IEDs, Renewables, Microgrids and Digital service solutions on IoT platform.
- Expertise in understanding customer requirement from specifications and provide the most appropriate, cost effective proposal to meet the requirement.
- Proficient in service marketing, Technical solution presentation, Pilot installation and obtain approval.
- Certified Substation Automation specialist by major utilities, O&G industries: Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC), Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA), Qatar Petroleum (QP), Qatar Aluminium, Qatar Steel, Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL).
- Received “Diamond Award (team)” from ABB India for completing twelve number of 400/220kV Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) Substation.